Search for:

Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office

Travelers should check the FCDO advice before travel. It includes the advice for 226 territories and gives advice on entry requirements, security and safety, and any travel warnings.

Old FCDO advice / archives

Insurance claims that are made where the advice has not been followed can sometimes be declined.

Traveling to USA – Then you will probably need to apply for an ESTA – Electronic System for Travel Authorization. The fee is currently $21.00, but check the link for further information to check if you need it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *